Retro-style LED luminaire with high tech RGBWA backlight & strobe effects
INTELLA SYSTEM is globally well known for its high class and well-engineered Strobes, Wash Lights and Blinders. With sales to over 30 countries and great feedback from the professional market top lighting designers, INTELLA SYSTEM leads the strobe light industry!
Every INTELLA SYSTEM product is a 100% own-development: internal components, outer housing, features, software and effect creation.
Once more, INTELLA SYSTEM innovates with the glamorous CORONA, a Retro Style LED luminaire with high tech RGBWA backlight & strobe effects. Unique in the world! Already tested and approved by two of the best European lighting designers.
CORONA is the perfect combination of the traditional and the modern. It brings the vintage out looking with its fascinating gold brown coating body, which maximizes its curves and performance on stage. Together, its perfectly designed LED rings provide the most creative and charmer effects to enchant the public.
This vintage high tech luminaire has 400 W, 19 controlled sections (336 RGB, 87 warm white and 45 warm white+amber LEDs) for colorful backlights, built-in dimmer and strobe effects; 64 DMX channels, color mixing RGB and selectable dimming curves. It can be controlled as a whole unit or each LED independently, elaborating transitions, gorgeous animations and rainbow effects on the aluminum reflector.
• Retro/vintage-style LED luminaire with high tech RGBWA backlight & strobe effects;
• 8 segments inner ring RGB LEDs, 2 segments center ring warm white+amber LEDs, 1 segment back ring RGB LEDs and 8 segments outer ring RGB LEDs
• 336 RGB, 87 warm white and 45 warm white+amber 0.8W LEDs, no ultraviolet radiation;
• Over 50,000 hours for the LED light source;
• With 4 temperature sensors to extend the LEDs life;
• AC 100-240V 50/60Hz;
• 400W power consumption for 220V;
• Aluminum & iron housing-materials, silence fans;
• 2/7/16/51/55/64 DMX channels;
• Variable electronic strobe & 16-bit dimmer;
• DMX mode /Master-slave mode/ Standalone mode/ Auto-mode;
• PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors;
• 7000 Hz LED scan rate;
• 3-pin or 5-pin DMX Input/ output;
• H: 493.5 mm (19.43”); W: 462 mm (18.19”); D: 265 mm (10.43”);
• Weight: 8 kg (17.64 lbs);
• Warm white, amber, RGB multichips;
• Gorgeous animations, transitions and raibow effects on the aluminum reflector;
• 64 DMX channels of pre-programmed pixel effects with colour, dimming and strobe chases, waves and pulses at variable speed;
• 400 W in 19 controlled sections (336 RGB, 87 warm white and 45 warm white+amber LEDs).